Friday 31 October 2014

Bewitching Black Blind Eyes

Something missing, I realized it quite soon. Hot and humid, the dense rays were crossing the fence of patience. Devotion inside was entangled up by the burning flames of sun. I was standing there waiting for the bus. Cars moving in and out and making crazy, irritating sounds, senses warmed up and vision illusioned. Weather painted the face of people with saltwater. No bird, no creature, only humans moving around with a passive look.

With no voice and utter silence in her appearance she was sitting on the bench alone. Covering her head with a cloth and a stick to mentor her steps. The gracious face had a smile whose reason I was looking for. She was touching the seat next to her again and again, may be in order to touch the one whom she was waiting for. I noticed her moving almost fifty times to find no one there but the smile and divinity was still on the face.

Mesmerized by her Godly Aura and supertemporal patience, I was lost in her silence. The world around her was black but she could see it better than me, feel it better than me. I sat inside the bus but my mind still wondering whom she was looking for. Bus moved and I was fixtured to her.Patience and tolerance was what I was missing and I found it through the vision of blind eyes.

3 comments:

  1. Woww...nice writing...and thanx Kunal for giving us inspiration to see d world from BLIND EYES. :) God Bless u

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your writing is mesmerizing. I crave for more. But I guess, its sheer power lies in it being "short and sweet". Keep writing more. We are following you.

    ReplyDelete